Create Ultra-Believable Cloth Simulation
Havok Cloth is a performance-optimized development tool for creating believable simulation of cloth, hair, foliage and other soft body objects.
Artist-Driven Control of Behaviors
For easy control of behavioral properties such as stretching, damping, bending, and resistance to air
Multithreaded and platform-optimized for fast and efficient cloth simulation
Landscape Collision Detection
Highly optimized, memory efficient and robust solution to collide cloth with arbitrary triangle meshes
Modeler-Based Set-up Tools
To allow artists to quickly and easily animate believable behaviors of character garments and environmental cloth
- Quickly and easily animate character clothing, hair, foliage, and other soft bodies
- Easily customizable and fits into today’s workflow to maximize the productivity of artists, animators, and programmers alike.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Havok Physics™ and Havok Animation™.
- Ensure game characters and items closest to the camera look the best and allows for decoupling of simulation and display representation, so you can apply cloth simulation to arbitrary meshes, such as thick cloth
- Create controllable constraints in various areas, limiting the extent to which they can move and twist in that portion of the cloth.
- Collide garments with animation-driven collision primitives to achieve highly believable reactions
- Havok Cloth is fully multi-threaded and cross-platform optimized for leading game platforms including, Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PC Games for Windows, PlayStation Vita®, Wii™, Wii U™, Windows 8, Android™, iOS, Apple Mac OS and Linux.